Primary Care Diagnostics introduces the TM-Flow System
TM-Flow focuses on early detection and follow up of complications (autonomic nervous system & vascular system) of chronic metabolic diseases such as Diabetes.
The TM FLOW System includes the following tests to determine these clinical
outcomes, and includes:
- Sudomotor function tests – using sympathetic skin response
- Photo-plethysmography analysis – using an oximeter. This includes heart rate variability analysis and spectral analysis of the oximeter waveform.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests or EWING Tests: which include The Vasalva Maneuver, Deep Breathing exercises, Postural changes
- Ankle Brachial Index (OR ABI ) measurement using pneumo-plethysmography
- User friendly
- 7-10 minute test
- Easy to interpret report that can be integrated into EHR
- Allows provider to perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
Average Medicare Reimbursement $315
For more information or to schedule a demo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Care Diagnostics announces the PCD StarScan Autonomic Nervous System Test.
ANS PATIENT PROFILE
- Any diabetic patient starting or involved in an exercise program
- Duration of Type I diabetes greater than 15 years
- Duration of Type II diabetes greater than 5 years or age 42 or older at diagnosis
- Any diabetic patient scheduled for general anesthesia
- Clinical evidence of gastroparesis, peripheral neuropathy, impotence, bladder dysfunction, fixed or unexplained tachycardia
CPT CODE: 95921
Testing of autonomic nervous system function:
Cardiovagal innervation (parasympathetic function), including two or more of the following: heart rate response to deep breathing with recorded R-R interval; valsalva ratio; and 30:15 ratio (posture test).
ICD – 9 DIAGNOSIS
250.60 Type II Controlled Diabetes
250.61 Type I Controlled Diabetes
250.62 Type II Uncontrolled Diabetes
250.63 Type I Uncontrolled Diabetes
337.1 Disorders of the autonomic nervous system