TM Flow System
TM FLOW SYSTEM is an in-office diagnostic test that performs three billable tests (Sudomotor, ABI, and ANS).
The TM Flow System is a non-invasive medical device that tests and monitors the autonomic nervous system and vascular function.
- 7-10 minute test
- Easy to interpret the report
- Allows provider to perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
- Average Medicare Reimbursement is $285
The TM FLOW System includes the following tests to determine these clinical outcomes and includes:
- Sudomotor function tests – using sympathetic skin response
- Photo-plethysmography analysis – using an oximeter. This includes heart rate variability analysis and spectral analysis of the oximeter waveform.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests or EWING Tests: which include valsalva maneuver, deep breathing exercises, postural changes
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI ) measurement using PPG
Inquire About TM FLOW Here.
Discover the power of TM FLOW SYSTEM, a non-invasive in-office test that can provide three valuable diagnostic tests! Fill out this quick form to learn more.
What is a TM Flow Test?
The TM Flow test is a user-friendly, non-invasive, 7-10 minute test with easy to interpret results. TM Flow Testing focuses on the early detection of chronic metabolic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, vascular disease and peripheral artery disease.
Bill for 3 CPT codes (Autonomic Function Testing, Sudomotor Testing, Ankle-Brachial Index Test)
The average Medicare reimbursement is $285.
VAT® ENGplus™ Combo System
The American Geriatric Society and Medicare together state that 85% of senior falls occur as a result of some type of vestibular issue. As a result, physicians are encouraged to screen all senior patients for vestibular disorders in an effort to reduce falls.
Test your patients for central nervous system and peripheral vestibular involvement as well as receive a corneo-retinal potential value in just under 25 minutes using the The VAT® ENGplus™ Combo System.
- Easy to administer in less than 25 minutes
- No insurance pre-authorization
- Reimbursement of $200-$500 per patient
- Noninvasive and requires the use of only 5 electrodes
The smallest and lightest 12-channel ECG on the market. Connect the Universal ECG to any Personal Computer (PC), Laptop, or Pocket PC to acquire, store and analyze up to 12-channels of high-resolution ECG data.
StarScan Holter Monitoring System
The StarScan Holter Monitoring System represents true innovation in the field of Holter Monitoring. Designed on Windows® 10 Platform, the system incorporates StarScan’s exclusive beat detection and arrhythmia analysis algorithm in conjunction with state-of-the-art digital technology to deliver unparalleled accuracy and reduced scanning time. The StarScan Holter system offers all the tools needed to customize scanning for best results.
High quality revenue generating diagnostics testing equipment.
TM Flow System
- All-in-one Laboratory Spirometer
- Calibration Free Spirometry
- Embedded Ambient Condition Measurement
- 3D Child Incentive
Product Code: M915
PCD-PFT represents the state-of-the-art performance in PC-based spirometry. It is an accurate and precise diagnostic spirometer with embedded ambient condition measuring sensors for automatic real-time BTPS correction.
PCD-PFT utilizes the comprehensive PCD-PFT software. The system is a perfect fit for doctors, who require a precise spirometer with highly customizable software, clear visualization of results, and excellent networking capabilities. With disposable PCD-PFT flow transducers, there is no need for bacterial filters or sterilization. This increases patient throughput and saves operational costs.