The smallest and lightest 12-channel ECG on the market. Connect the Universal ECG to any Personal Computer (PC), Laptop, or Pocket PC to acquire, store and analyze up to 12-channels of high-resolution ECG data.
Universal ECG Features:
- Automatic narrative interpretation and measurement analysis using the advanced Louvaine Algorithm, which has the best total accuracy when compared to leading competitors.
- Print full page reports on standard plain paper in portrait, landscape or A4.
- Review and zoom into data with electronic calipers, enter comments and modify the interpretation before confirming the results.
- Instantly create PDFs or JPEGs of the final report.
- Seamlessly integrate ECG data into your EMR via XML, HL7 and other formats.
- Also available in a 6-channel non-interpretive version.
The Universal ECG comes standard with everything you need to begin testing: Office Medic™ workstation software with interpretation. Manage patients and tests without an EMR. Available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.
- Pocket Medic™ software for acquiring, analyzing, storing and reviewing 12-channel ECGs on a Pocket PC.
- Office Medic™ IDMS software for networking multiple workstations to one central database.
- MedicSync™ software for transferring or synchronizing data between multiple databases.