- Compact 3-Channel Holter
- Designed on Windows® 2000/XP/NT platform
- LCD to ensure quality patient hookups
- Patient information can be stored on card before hookup
- Uses latest in standard Compact Flash Memory Card technology
- Multi-day recording capability
- Complete pacemaker analysis
- Derived 12-lead ECG from any point in recording
- Standard computer-generated report available automatically after data download
- PDF generated report and Windows clipboard feature enables interface with EMR
- Easy “point & click” edit capabilities
- Built-in electronic calibration system
- Low maintenance due to no moving parts
- Unique power supply circuit allows operation on one 9-Volt or two AA batteries
- No damage to electronics if the batteries are inserted incorrectly
- Compact Flash Memory Card is enclosed and does not lose data when power is removed
- Windows XP/7/8 compatible
Windows® is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation
Star Scan Holter Software
The StarScan Holter Monitoring System represents true innovation in the field of Holter Monitoring. Designed on Windows® 2000/XP/NT Platform, the system incorporates StarScan’s exclusive beat detection and arrhythmia analysis algorithm in conjunction with state-of-the-art digital technology to deliver unparalleled accuracy and reduced scanning time. The StarScan Holter system offers all the tools needed to customize scanning for best results.
- Automatic Report Generation (one button operation) if desired.
- Multi-View Displays for Heart Rate, ST, QT, PR and Ventricular Graphs combined with Full Disclosure and Full Scale ECG.
- True 3 Channel ECG Beat Detection and Analysis Algorithm for unparalleled accuracy.
- True 3 Channel ST Analysis.
- Complete Morphology (template) editing to add, delete, label or label artifact down to the individual QRS level.
- Morphology Editing (templates) including Superimposition or individual QRS with from 4 to 1600 QRS’s per page.
- Report Formats include:
- Report Summary, Heart Rate Graph, Ventricular Graph and 1, 2 or 3 Channel ST Graphs.
- Automatic Detected or Operator Selected Full Scale ECG in 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, or 32 Strips per page.
- Operator Selected Pages of Full Disclosure or entire 24 Hours if desired.
- Display Options allow the operator the ability to easily go from Graphs to Full Disclosure ECG
- to Full Scale ECG all without changing the display.
- Pacemaker Analysis detects failure to sense, failure to capture, failure to output.
- Automatic QT and Atrial Fibrillation Arrthymia detection.
Operating System Windows® 2000, XP, NT
Computer – Laptop or Desktop 400 MHz minimum
64 Meg Ram
100 Meg Free Disk Space
Data Input Compact Flash Card from StarScan Recorder
Printer Any Windows® supported printer
Weight 4 ounces
Dimensions 4.46 x 2.75 x 1.02 (inches)
113 x 70 x 26 (mm)
Operating Temperature 0 to 80 Degrees C
Non Operating Shock 26 inch drop
Operating Position Any Orientation
Humidity 90% (non condensing)
Storage Media IDE/PC/MCIA Compact Flash Standard