The StarScan Holter Monitoring System incorporates StarScan’s exclusive beat detection and arrhythmia analysis algorithm to deliver unparalleled accuracy.
The StarScan Holter Monitoring System represents true innovation in the field of Holter Monitoring. Designed on Windows® 10 Platform, the system incorporates StarScan’s exclusive beat detection and arrhythmia analysis algorithm in conjunction with state-of-the-art digital technology to deliver unparalleled accuracy and reduced scanning time. The StarScan Holter system offers all the tools needed to customize scanning for best results.
- Automatic Report Generation (one button operation) if desired.
- Multi-View Displays for Heart Rate, ST, QT, PR and Ventricular Graphs combined with Full Disclosure and Full Scale ECG.
- True 3 Channel ECG Beat Detection and Analysis Algorithm for unparalleled accuracy.
- True 3 Channel ST Analysis.
- Complete Morphology (template) editing to add, delete, label or label artifact down to the individual QRS level.
- Morphology Editing (templates) including Superimposition or individual QRS with from 4 to 1600 QRS’s per page.
- Report Formats include:Report Summary, Heart Rate Graph, Ventricular Graph and 1, 2 or 3 Channel ST Graphs.
- Automatic Detected or Operator Selected Full Scale ECG in 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, or 32 Strips per page.
- Operator Selected Pages of Full Disclosure or entire 24 Hours if desired.
- Display Options allow the operator the ability to easily go from Graphs to Full Disclosure ECG
- to Full Scale ECG all without changing the display.
- Pacemaker Analysis detects failure to sense, failure to capture, failure to output.
- Automatic QT and Atrial Fibrillation Arrthymia detection.
- Compact 3-Channel Holter
- Designed on Windows® 2000/XP/NT platform
- Windows PC Based 3-Channel Holter System
- LCD to ensure quality patient hookups
- Patient information can be stored on card before hookup
- Uses latest in standard Compact Flash Memory Card technology
- Multi-day recording capability
- Complete pacemaker analysis
- Derived 12-lead ECG from any point in recording
- Standard computer-generated report available automatically after data download
- PDF generated report and Windows clipboard feature enables interface with EMR
- Easy “point & click” edit capabilities
- Built-in electronic calibration system
- Low maintenance due to no moving parts
- Unique power supply circuit allows operation on one 9-Volt or two AA batteries
- No damage to electronics if the batteries are inserted incorrectly
- Compact Flash Memory Card is enclosed and does not lose data when power is removed
- Windows XP/7/8 compatible
- Windows® is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation
StarScan Holter Monitor System Technical Specifications
Operating System Windows® 2000, XP, NT
Computer – Laptop or Desktop 400 MHz minimum
64 Meg Ram
100 Meg Free Disk Space
Data Input Compact Flash Card from StarScan Recorder
Printer Any Windows® supported printer
- Weight 4 ounces
- Dimensions 4.46 x 2.75 x 1.02 (inches)
- 113 x 70 x 26 (mm)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 80 Degrees C
- Non Operating Shock 26 inch drop
- Operating Position Any Orientation
- Humidity 90% (non condensing)
- Storage Media IDE/PC/MCIA Compact Flash Standard