Purchase a TM Flow System before March 31 and receive 100 test electrodes FREE.
TM Flow System
ANS / ABI / Sudomotor Testing
The TM FLOW SYSTEM is a non-invasive, in-office test, that performs three billable diagnostic tests.
- User-friendly, non-invasive medical test
- 7-10 minute test
- Report is easy to interpret
- Perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
- Average Medicare Reimbursement $285
Evaluate Small Fiber Neuropathy with TM Flow System
- User-friendly medical test
- 7-10 minute test
- Easy to interpret report
- Allows provider to perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
For more information about the TM Flow Device, or pricing for a TM Flow System contact email@example.com.
TM-Flow System CPT Codes
95943 (95921) Autonomic Function Testing
95923 Sudomotor Testing
93922 Ankle-Brachial Index Test
Autonomic, Vascular and Cardiometabolic Risk Assessments
- Differentiating the patient symptom causes.
- Early detection of chronic metabolic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes and vascular disease.
- Early detection of ANS and vascular complications.
- Treatment management of type 2 diabetes using scores, Cardiovascular and hypoglycemia risk markers.
TM Flow is a Patented system.
Contact us for TM Flow pricing and about purchasing a TM-Flow Machine
Schedule a demo of TM Flow Test:
It was such a smooth process dealing with both Hollye and Tim when we purchased the TM Flow device. I highly recommend doing business with Primary Care Diagnostics. Thanks for being so down to earth and available when I have questions even after the close of the sale.
"Over the last 10 years I have purchased two TM FLOW Systems and the VAT from Primary Care Diagnostics. I would recommend them to any of my colleagues. The company is prompt, responsive and very easy to assist with anything our office needs."
The TM Flow machine has helped our clinics in so many ways. It is very easy to use and has given us the ability to care for and treat our patients in a beneficial way. The customer service has been phenomenal. Tim has been amazing to work with and is always available.
"Compass Medical Center is an Integrated Medical Practice with three locations in Arizona and Colorado. We spoke with a couple distributors about the TM FLOW System and easily selected Primary Care Diagnostics, LLC. They have been very helpful with our providers and staff in implementing TM FLOW and Tim and Hollye are always available."
"I'm a primary care physician in Texas who has purchased 2 TM flow systems from Primary Care Diagnostics. I have been extremely pleased with their customer support. The TM Flow system has worked as promised and has added greatly to our ancillary services."
"We currently purchased the TM FLOW System and the PCD spirometer from Primary Care Diagnostics. We are pleased with the quality of the reports that we receive from both devices as they help us better manage our patients. Hollye and Tim are very responsive to our needs and we highly recommend them."
"Great machine, reimbursements, and customer service."
Primary Care Diagnostics offers flexible financing options to meet your needs.
TM Flow System
TM Flow focuses on early detection and follow-up of complications (autonomic nervous system & vascular system) of chronic metabolic diseases such as Diabetes.
The TM FLOW System includes the following tests to determine these clinical outcomes and includes:
- Sudomotor function tests – using sympathetic skin response
- Photo-plethysmography analysis – using an oximeter. This includes heart rate variability analysis and spectral analysis of the oximeter waveform.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests or EWING Tests: which include valsalva maneuver, deep breathing exercises, postural changes
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI ) measurement using PPG
TM-Flow Test Outcomes
TM-Flow Medical System Markers
Vascular Function Assessment
- Arterial stiffness, CASP and Ankle Brachial Indices from the volume plethysmography analysis.
- Patented markers of insulin resistance, inflammation, endothelial regulation from the Photoplethysmography (PTG) Spectral analysis.
- Sudomotor Function Markers.
- Heart rate variability analysis (HRV)
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests
- Valsalva Ratio, E/I Ratio,
- K30/15 Ratio and
- Systolic Pressure Response to Standing