The TM FLOW System is:
- 7-10 minute test
- Easy to interpret report
- Allows provider to perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
- Average Medicare Reimbursement $315
For more information about the TM Flow Device, pricing for a TM Flow System contact email@example.com.
TM Flow System CPT Codes
95943 (95921) Autonomic Function Testing
95923 Sudomotor Testing
93922 Ankle-Brachial Index Test
Autonomic, Vascular and Cario-metabolic Risk Assessments
- Differentiating the patient symptom causes.
- Early detection of chronic metabolic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes and vascular disease.
- Early detection of ANS and vascular complications.
- Treatment management of type 2 diabetes using scores, Cardiovascular and hypoglycemia risk markers.
TM Flow is a Patented system.
Contact us for more information on the TM Flow System.
Schedule a demo of TM Flow:
Primary Care Diagnostics offers flexible financing options to meet your needs.
TM Flow System
TM-Flow focuses on early detection and follow-up of complications (autonomic nervous system & vascular system) of chronic metabolic diseases such as Diabetes.
he TM FLOW System includes the following tests to determine these clinical outcomes and includes:
- Sudomotor function tests – using sympathetic skin response
- Photo-plethysmography analysis – using an oximeter. This includes heart rate variability analysis and spectral analysis of the oximeter waveform.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests or EWING Tests: which include valsalva maneuver, deep breathing exercises, postural changes
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI ) measurement using PPG
TM Flow System
by LD Technology
Vascular Function Assessment
- Arterial stiffness, CASP and Ankle Brachial Indices from the volume plethysmography analysis.
- Patented markers of insulin resistance, inflammation, endothelial regulation from the Photoplethysmography (PTG) Spectral analysis.
- Sudomotor Function Markers.
- Heart rate variability analysis (HRV)
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests
- Valsalva Ratio, E/I Ratio,
- K30/15 Ratio and
- Systolic Pressure Response to Standing