TM Flow System
TM-Flow focuses on early detection and follow-up of complications (autonomic nervous system & vascular system) of chronic metabolic diseases such as Diabetes.
The TM FLOW System includes the following tests to determine these clinical
outcomes and includes:
- Sudomotor function tests - using sympathetic skin response
- Photo-plethysmography analysis - using an oximeter. This includes heart rate variability analysis and spectral analysis of the oximeter waveform.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests or EWING Tests: which include The Vasalva Maneuver, Deep Breathing exercises, Postural changes
- Ankle Brachial Index (OR ABI ) measurement using pneumo-plethysmography
- 7-10 minute test
- Easy to interpret the report that can be integrated into EHR
- Allows provider to perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
Average Medicare Reimbursement $315
For more information or to schedule a demo, contact email@example.com.
95943 Autonomic Function Testing
95923 Sudomotor Testing
93922 Ankle-Brachial Index Test
Call for reimbursement information in your area.