Autonomic Nervous System Testing Equipment
TM Flow System Testing Includes Sudomotor function tests, cardiac autonomic reflex tests (EWING), Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) Testing
Complete form for information about purchasing or financing a TM Flow System
TM Flow System helps physicians differentiate vascular from neuropathic symptoms. Based on significant user feedback, TM-Flow is a unique Medical Device Data System that makes a difference.
- 7-10 minute test
- Easy to interpret the report that can be integrated into EHR
- Allows provider to perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
- Average Medicare Reimbursement $315
TM Flow Reimbursement
TM Flow System CPT Codes
95943 (95921) Autonomic Function Testing
95923 Sudomotor Testing
93922 Ankle-Brachial Index Test
Autonomic, Vascular and Cario-metabolic Risk Assessments
- Differentiating the patient symptom causes.
- Early detection of chronic metabolic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes and vascular disease.
- Early detection of ANS and vascular complications.
- Treatment management of type 2 diabetes using scores, Cardiovascular and hypoglycemia risk markers.
TM Flow is a Patented system.
For more information about the TM Flow Device, pricing for a TM Flow System or to schedule a demo of the TM Flow, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TM Flow Systems by LD Technologies
TM Flow analysis focuses on early detection and follow-up of complications (autonomic nervous system & vascular system) of chronic metabolic diseases such as Diabetes.
The TM FLOW System includes the following tests to determine these clinical outcomes and includes:
- Sudomotor function tests – using sympathetic skin response
- Photo-plethysmography analysis – using an oximeter. This includes heart rate variability analysis and spectral analysis of the oximeter waveform.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests or EWING Tests: which include The Vasalva Maneuver, Deep Breathing exercises, Postural changes
Ankle Brachial Index (OR ABI ) measurement using pneumo-plethysmography