The ANS-1 system equips health care providers with an efficient tool for analyzing the automatice nervous system. The ANS-1 System combines 3 technologies based on Galvanic skin response, oscillometry, abd photoplethysmography analysis and to assess the Autonomic Nervous System and Peripheral circulation.
ANS-1 System Benefits
- No Human Error
- Clear Report
- Accurate Results
- 7-10 minutes (simultaneous measurements)
- ANS and Artery Overview
- Galvanic skin response
- Abd photoplethysmography
For more information about the ANS-1 or to schedule a demo, contact Hollye Rider at (731) 234-5095 or email email@example.com.
Primary Care Diagnostics announces the PCD StarScan Autonomic Nervous System Test.
ANS PATIENT PROFILE
- Any diabetic patient starting or involved in an exercise program
- Duration of Type I diabetes greater than 15 years
- Duration of Type II diabetes greater than 5 years or age 42 or older at diagnosis
- Any diabetic patient scheduled for general anesthesia
- Clinical evidence of gastroparesis, peripheral neuropathy, impotence, bladder dysfunction, fixed or unexplained tachycardia
CPT CODE: 95921
Testing of autonomic nervous system function:
Cardiovagal innervation (parasympathetic function), including two or more of the following: heart rate response to deep breathing with recorded R-R interval; valsalva ratio; and 30:15 ratio (posture test).
ICD – 9 DIAGNOSIS
250.60 Type II Controlled Diabetes
250.61 Type I Controlled Diabetes
250.62 Type II Uncontrolled Diabetes
250.63 Type I Uncontrolled Diabetes
337.1 Disorders of the autonomic nervous system