The ANS-1 system equips health care providers with an efficient tool for analyzing the automatice nervous system. The ANS-1 System combines 3 technologies based on Galvanic skin response, oscillometry, abd photoplethysmography analysis and to assess the Autonomic Nervous System and Peripheral circulation.
ANS-1 System Benefits
- No Human Error
- Clear Report
- Accurate Results
- 7-10 minutes (simultaneous measurements)
- ANS and Artery Overview
- Galvanic skin response
- Abd photoplethysmography
For more information about the ANS-1 or to schedule a demo, contact Hollye Rider at (731) 234-5095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Care Diagnostics introduces the TM-Flow System
TM-Flow focuses on early detection and follow up of complications (autonomic nervous system & vascular system) of chronic metabolic diseases such as Diabetes.
The TM FLOW System includes the following tests to determine these clinical
outcomes, and includes:
- Sudomotor function tests – using sympathetic skin response
- Photo-plethysmography analysis – using an oximeter. This includes heart rate variability analysis and spectral analysis of the oximeter waveform.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests or EWING Tests: which include The Vasalva Maneuver, Deep Breathing exercises, Postural changes
- Ankle Brachial Index (OR ABI ) measurement using pneumo-plethysmography
- User friendly
- 7-10 minute test
- Easy to interpret report that can be integrated into EHR
- Allows provider to perform and bill for 3 CPT codes
Average Medicare Reimbursement $315
For more information or to schedule a demo, contact email@example.com.